Founded in 1996, Verity Asset Management, Inc. is an SEC-Registered Investment Adviser that maintains corporate headquarters in the Diamond View II building overlooking the Durham Bulls Athletic Park in Durham’s vibrant American Tobacco Historic District.
We provide investment advisory services encompassing multiple lines of business:
(1) Individual Investors - Comprehensive account management, which includes (a) sophisticated tactical allocation strategies for personal accounts and (b) active management of retirement accounts for individual employees of universities, community colleges, local school systems, and non-discretionary management of individual accounts within employer-sponsored retirement plans;
(2) Retirement Plan Sponsors - Consulting and investment advisory services, with specialized expertise in both the tax-exempt and corporate plans markets.
(3) Institutional Accounts – Comprehensive investment management for endowments, foundations, and defined benefit retirement plans.
(4) Higher Education Services – Uniquely targeted expertise directed to the specific challenges of colleges and universities in the areas of retirement plans services and endowment funds management.
(5) Investment Advisor Solutions – Turnkey account management platforms encompassing complete portfolio management for client assets, including workplace retirement accounts.
Best known for a dynamic approach to investment management that effectively integrates sound growth objectives with multi-faceted risk management, and for our role in pioneering the delivery of discretionary management to retirement plan participants in higher education, Verity has continually delivered cutting edge thinking to the evolution of our industry.
Driven at every turn to focus our efforts on real solutions to the needs of our clients, we integrate sound principles and relentless innovation in a concentrated effort to deliver meaningful results.